Hi! I’m Kristina!
Let me tell you a bit about me…
I was born and raised in Edmonton, Alberta Canada and I still live there now with my wonderful husband, Ryan, our two rescue dogs, Shya and Ava, and our sweet baby boy Jack.
A few years ago, I started studying interior design and from that new inspiration and love, I started this little blog that has become a huge part of my life. I have always had a passion for design, writing and, even photography, but never thought I would actually pursue any of it, let alone in the form of a blog. But am I ever glad I found that little bit of courage to say…let’s do this!!
Through all of the amazing projects I have been a part of, I have discovered that I love using a mix of new and old, adding pattern and texture, to create unique spaces. Classic and timeless…with a lot of white!
This blog is so very near and dear to my heart and my goal is that Kristinalynne.ca will encourage and inspire all of you through interior design, style, travel, literature, and engaging stories. Feel free to take a look and visit my contact page if you want to chat further!
More about me…
- I have visited 30 something countries and counting…travel in life is essential. My favourite city? London. My favourite country? After our honeymoon, it may just be Croatia!
- In another life, I would have been a famous actress. I love plays, musicals, ballets, movies…you name it! I used to put on performances in my bedroom lol
- Most of my closest friends, including Ryan, call me Tina. The friends who have known me the longest stick to calling me by a nickname inspired by my last name
- Coffee is my absolute favourite drink in the world…but sometimes a hot cup of tea is just right
- I read A LOT. And have a huge personal library. It’s an addiction and Ryan knows that a trip to Chapters will always lift my spirits
- I grew up spending summers and weekends at the lake. I am a lake girl through and through
- I love to bake but cooking is a chore for me. Ryan cooks way more than I do!
- I am always busy…I love having multiple projects on the go and the feeling of accomplishment I get out of my crazy weeks