The summer season is much too short around these parts. Along with my fellow yeg friends, I’m always trying to make the most of it. I try to spend as much time outdoors as possible, but at the same time, I also love to add some seasonal touches to the interior of my house. I love when the inside is inspired by the outside, making it seem even more summery. So I decided to round up some fresh summer decor finds! From fun flamingo plates to a beachside print, these picks will help you to celebrate the short summer season in style!
My 8 Sweet Summer Decor Finds:
- Striped Woven Table Runner: it almost reminds me of a turkish beach towel…but for your table. It’s the perfect accessory for an outdoor or indoor summer dinner.
- Seagrass Basket: can you ever have too many chic storage solutions? This one has a slight beachy vibe because of the woven seagrass material but it has a great contemporary edge with the black detailing. Love it!
- Palm Pillow: such a great way to add a pop of colour without changing your entire space. It has a very tropical vibe that makes me want to reach for a mint mojito!
- Ixtapa Love seat: a comfortable and beautiful place to relax with a drink, this love seat is handwoven over a black steel frame. It’s a clean, graphic choice for your outdoor patio or deck.
- Wading In Print: a woman wades into the water in this airy beach scene, a fine-art reproduction of the original painting by artist Lisa Golightly. It’s understated and elegant…perfect for summer and year round
- Kate Spade Patio Floral Bowl: a vibrant leafy print adds fresh, summery style to a glossy melamine bowl that’s as stylish as it is durable.
- Flamingo Appetizer Plates: pair your Kate Spade bowls with these and nobody’s table will beat yours!
- Flatware Set: add even more warmth to your table with these copper plated forks, knives and spoons.